Sporttrade is poised to disrupt the sports betting industry with the first legal sports betting exchange in United States history. Built just like a financial exchange, our venue allows retail and institutional customers alike to trade on sports outcomes by buying and selling sports contracts (bets).
Sporttrade is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, religion, race, or otherwise
Our mission is to launch the first true sports betting exchange in the United States and by doing so introduce the benefits of free markets to sports bettors. We are harnessing decades of experience in capital markets and sports betting to truly revolutionize the space and provide ease of use, transparency and price improvement.
Studies show that diverse workforces create better companies, and we are committed to actively encouraging an inclusive culture that celebrates the uniqueness and contributions of each individual. If you’re from a diverse background, we encourage you to apply!
- Support and implement Sporttrade systems for internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Work across teams to implement technology projects in a reliable manner
- Support and suggest improvements to Sporttrade infrastructure systems
- Implement monitoring for Sporttrade internal and external systems using cutting edge technology
- Leverage automation tools such as Ansible and Terraform to build and deliver solutions
- Collaborate with Information Security to conduct and report on security and compliance operations
- 2+ years of experience in a professional IT environment
- Understanding of Cisco/networking, hardware firewalls, and Linux/MacOS
- Demonstrable experience with networking and operating system concepts such as DNS, DHCP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP
- 2+ years experience of troubleshooting and support experience in a multi-user high availability environment
- Understanding of endpoint technologies such as ZScaler, Crowdstrike, and Apple DEP management
- Familiarity with Google Workplace and Okta a plus
- One or more industry relevant certifications a plus (CompTIA, Cisco/CCNA, Red Hat Linux, etc.)
- 100% Health Care Contribution
- Equity Options
- Unlimited PTO and Sick Leave
- Remote for foreseeable future
- Fun company outings
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org