Sporttrade is poised to disrupt the sports betting industry with the first legal sports betting exchange in United States history. Built just like a financial exchange, our venue allows retail and institutional customers alike to trade on sports outcomes by buying and selling sports contracts (bets).
Sporttrade is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, religion, race, or otherwise
Our mission is to launch the first true sports betting exchange in the United States and by doing so introduce the benefits of free markets to sports bettors. We are harnessing decades of experience in capital markets and sports betting to truly revolutionize the space and provide ease of use, transparency and price improvement.
Studies show that diverse workforces create better companies, and we are committed to actively encouraging an inclusive culture that celebrates the uniqueness and contributions of each individual. If you’re from a diverse background, we encourage you to apply!
- Work on a small team in architecting and building a robust, real-time trading system
- Collaborate daily with the product teams to create an outstanding customer experience
- Promote robust and maintainable code, clear documentation, and deliver high quality work on a tight schedule.
- Experience with Java and Python programming languages
- Familiar with distributed systems concepts and technologies
- Skilled in relational databases, PostgreSQL preferred
- Experience with either Redis or Memcached
- Experience working with container technologies (Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes)
- Strong knowledge of Computer Science, with a great understanding of data structures, algorithms, and software design
- No prior experience with sports betting or exchange trading needed
- Has great communication skills
- Good development hygiene practices
- 100% Health Care Contribution
- Equity Options
- Unlimited PTO and Sick Leave
- Remote for foreseeable future
- Fun company outings
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org