Sporttrade is poised to disrupt the sports betting industry with the first legal sports betting exchange in United States history. Built just like a financial exchange, our venue allows retail and institutional customers alike to trade on sports outcomes by buying and selling sports contracts (bets).
Sporttrade is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, religion, race, or otherwise
Our mission is to launch the first true sports betting exchange in the United States and by doing so introduce the benefits of free markets to sports bettors. We are harnessing decades of experience in capital markets and sports betting to truly revolutionize the space and provide ease of use, transparency and price improvement.
Studies show that diverse workforces create better companies, and we are committed to actively encouraging an inclusive culture that celebrates the uniqueness and contributions of each individual. If you’re from a diverse background, we encourage you to apply!
- Implement projects from proposal through postmortem, assessing problems, proposing solutions, and executing them against acceptance criteria.
- Contribute to and demonstrate ownership over major components of our infrastructure, taking responsibility for their maintenance and improvement over time.
- Create and maintain internal tools and automation to help our teams work more effectively.
- Participate in operational on-call support rotations to triage and resolve issues and requests.
- Review, evaluate, and improve procedures and systems
- Experience in software engineering, DevOps, or IT Operations roles
- Intermediate programming and/or scripting in one or more languages (Python, Bash)
- Experience and comfort on the Linux command line
- Understanding of software, systems, and network infrastructure, both cloud and traditional hosted data center infrastructure (Dell, Fortinet, Cisco, Digital Rebar)
- Experience with automated configuration management and continuous integration (CI) systems
- Experience with infrastructure as code (Ansible/Terraform preferred)
- Experience with Docker and orchestration tools such as Kubernetes and Docker Swarm
- Passion for helping people and enabling them to solve problems
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a team or as an individual contributor
- Effective project management skills
- 100% Health Care Contribution
- Equity Options
- Unlimited PTO and Sick Leave
- Remote for foreseeable future
- Fun company outings
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org