Sporttrade is a stealth company poised to disrupt the sports betting industry with the first legal sports betting exchange in United States history. Built just like a financial exchange, our venue allows retail and institutional customers alike to trade on sports outcomes by buying and selling sports contracts (bets).
Our mission is to create the most efficient and transparent exchange in the United States and become the premier venue for participants looking for the deepest liquidity and best prices in prediction markets.
We recognize that our company sits at the cross section of industries typically dominated by white males. But studies show that diverse workforces create better companies, so we are committed to actively encouraging an inclusive culture that celebrates the uniqueness and contributions of each individual. If you’re from a diverse background, we encourage you to apply!
- Work on a small team in architecting and building a robust, real-time trading system
- Collaborate daily with the product teams to create an outstanding customer experience
- Promote robust and maintainable code, clear documentation, and deliver high quality work on a tight schedule.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Experienced in Java, with experience in the Spring framework
- Experienced in Python, preferably python3.4+ with asyncio experience
- Strong knowledge of distributed systems concepts and technologies
- Skilled in relational databases, PostgreSQL preferred
- Experience with either Redis or Memcached
- Experience working with container technologies (Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of Computer Science, with a great understanding of data structures, algorithms, and software design
- No need to understand sports betting/trading, they’re easy to get familiar with 🙂
- Has great communication skills
- 100% Health Care Contribution
- Equity Options
- Unlimited PTO and Sick Leave
- Remote for foreseeable future
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org