Sporttrade is poised to disrupt the sports betting industry with the first legal sports betting exchange in United States history. Built just like a financial exchange, our venue allows retail and institutional customers alike to trade on sports outcomes by buying and selling sports contracts (bets).
Sporttrade is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, religion, race, or otherwise
Our mission is to launch the first true sports betting exchange in the United States and by doing so introduce the benefits of free markets to sports bettors. We are harnessing decades of experience in capital markets and sports betting to truly revolutionize the space and provide ease of use, transparency and price improvement.
Studies show that diverse workforces create better companies, and we are committed to actively encouraging an inclusive culture that celebrates the uniqueness and contributions of each individual. If you’re from a diverse background, we encourage you to apply!
- Work on a small team to build out Sporttrade web-based systems
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to implement product requirements
- Implement and make recommendations for scaling Sporttrade web-based systems and frameworks
- Promote robust and maintainable code, clear documentation, and deliver high quality of work
- Work with other software engineering teams to review and contribute to code review and pull requests
- 4+ years experience with Full Stack Development
- Demonstrable experience developing Progresive or Single Page Web apps (PWA/SPA)
- Experience with server-side MVC frameworks such as Flask, DRF, Starlette, etc.
- Working knowledge of version control software (Git)
- Skilled in relational databases
- Experience working with container technologies (Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes) a plus
- Exceptional communication skills and hygienic development practices
- 100% Health Care Contribution
- Equity Options
- Unlimited PTO and Sick Leave
- Remote for foreseeable future
- Fun company outings
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com