Sporttrade is poised to disrupt the sports betting industry with the first legal sports betting exchange in United States history. Built just like a financial exchange, our venue allows retail and institutional customers alike to trade on sports outcomes by buying and selling sports contracts (bets).
Our mission is to launch the first true sports betting exchange in the United States and by doing so introduce the benefits of free markets to sports bettors. We are harnessing decades of experience in capital markets and sports betting to truly revolutionize the space and provide ease of use, transparency and price improvement. We are looking for a marketing leader who can relay this message to customers and is excited about this vision as we are.
Studies show that diverse workforces create better companies, and we are committed to actively encouraging an inclusive culture that celebrates the uniqueness and contributions of each individual. If you’re from a diverse background, we encourage you to apply!
- Collaborate across teams and work directly with engineering teams to build the Sporttrade platform
- Work with stakeholders to implement product requirements as part of Sporttrade’s Software Development Lifecycle
- Understand and gather regulatory requirements as part of the product roadmap
- Maintain internal and external documentation for Sporttrade dashboards and partner integrated systems, including training on these systems
- Use empirical data and industry trends to recommend product improvements and features
- Familiarity with Exchange and Trading systems highly recommended
- Experience with Software Development practices (such as Agile, DevOps, and Scrum)
- Ability to write both technical and product documentation
- Demonstrable understanding of software systems (APIs, programming languages such as Python and Java)
- Detail and documentation oriented
- Values and appreciates transparency, communication and the power of a positive attitude
- 100% Health Care Contribution
- Equity Options
- Unlimited PTO and Sick Leave
- Remote for foreseeable future
- Fun company outings
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org