Sporttrade is poised to disrupt the sports betting industry with the first legal sports betting exchange in United States history. Built just like a financial exchange, our venue allows retail and institutional customers alike to trade on sports outcomes by buying and selling sports contracts (bets).
Sporttrade is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, religion, race, or otherwise
Our mission is to launch the first true sports betting exchange in the United States and by doing so introduce the benefits of free markets to sports bettors. We are harnessing decades of experience in capital markets and sports betting to truly revolutionize the space and provide ease of use, transparency and price improvement.
Studies show that diverse workforces create better companies, and we are committed to actively encouraging an inclusive culture that celebrates the uniqueness and contributions of each individual. If you’re from a diverse background, we encourage you to apply!
- Lead a small team to build out Sporttrade customer facing website and trading portal
- Build a highly responsive site that can handle large amount of traffic and data
- Assist other engineering teams with the development of their internal web dashboards and web tools
- Promote robust and maintainable code, clear documentation, and deliver high quality of work on a tight schedule
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to implement product requirements
- Work with other software engineering teams to review and contribute to code review and pull requests
- 5+ years experience with Web Development
- Proven experience developing Single Page Applications
- Experience with version control software (Git)
- Interest in trading or sports betting a plus
- Past experience leading a team is a plus
- 100% Health Care Contribution
- Equity Options
- Unlimited PTO and Sick Leave
- Remote for foreseeable future
- Fun company outings
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com