Sporttrade is poised to disrupt the sports betting industry with the first legal sports betting exchange in United States history. Built just like a financial exchange, our venue allows retail and institutional customers alike to trade on sports outcomes by buying and selling sports contracts (bets).
We are hiring an information security & risk management lead who will closely manage and deliver information security programs and governance across the organization, and will establish, improve, and lead all aspects of Sporttrade’s information security and risk management efforts.
Our mission is to create the most efficient and transparent exchange in the United States and become the premier venue for participants looking for the deepest liquidity and best prices in prediction markets.
We recognize that our company sits at the cross section of industries typically dominated by white males. But studies show that diverse workforces create better companies, so we are committed to actively encouraging an inclusive culture that celebrates the uniqueness and contributions of each individual. If you’re from a diverse background, we encourage you to apply!
- Work closely with internal and external partners to ensure security postures are robust and exceed applicable industry standards and regulations
- Drive security audit and compliance initiatives for supporting internal and external audits
- Own and monitor security tooling and systems, such as Web Application Firewalls, Intrusion Detection, Security information and event management (SIEM), and Identity Management Providers
- Works with development and operational teams to secure the software development lifecycle (SDLC) via automated and manual testing methodologies
- Collaborate with all business units and contribute to organizational change control, issue triage, root cause analysis, and threat modeling
- Track record of performing information security, gap assessment, and audit related work
- Understanding of the evolving information security landscape, including social engineering, security trends and patterns, cryptography standards, threat models
- Understanding of security frameworks and certifications, such as OWASP, NIST, CIS, ISO27000 and FISMA
- Awareness and understanding of data protection laws and regulations
- Comfortable working with Agile and Kanban environments
- 100% Health Care Contribution
- Equity Options
- Unlimited PTO and Sick Leave
- Remote for foreseeable future
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org