Sporttrade is poised to disrupt the sports betting industry with the first legal sports betting exchange in United States history. Built just like a financial exchange, our venue allows retail and institutional customers alike to trade on sports outcomes by buying and selling sports contracts (bets).
This position will report to the Director of the Exchange Technologies Group, a role held by one of the most influential pioneers of electronic trading and market microstructure. This is an extremely unique opportunity to learn from and work with a former executive from one of the most notable capital markets exchanges in the world.
Our mission is to create the most efficient and transparent exchange in the United States and become the premier venue for participants looking for the deepest liquidity and best prices in prediction markets.
We recognize that our company sits at the cross section of industries typically dominated by white males. But studies show that diverse workforces create better companies, so we are committed to actively encouraging an inclusive culture that celebrates the uniqueness and contributions of each individual. If you’re from a diverse background, we encourage you to apply!
- Address user tickets and support issues regarding hardware, software, and networking as required by internal Sporttrade team members
- Provide guidance for installing and configuring applications and computer peripherals
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues and problems
- Create and maintain technical documentation and manuals with user-friendly, simple, step-by-step instructions
- Conduct remote support as needed
- Implement and maintain end-user programs (such as VPN, Anti-virus, and device management)
- Customize desktop support applications and experience for Sporttrade team members
- Record technical solutions, documentation, and runbooks
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proven work experience as a Desktop Support Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Linux and Mac OS in enterprise environments
- Working knowledge of office and enterprise automation products and computer peripherals, such as printers, scanners, and Voice Over IP (VOIP)
- Knowledge of network security practices and anti-virus programs
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of best practices in the enterprise (Defense in Depth, OSI Model)
- Problem solving and task prioritization skills
- Customer and service oriented attitude
- Bachelors in Computer Science, or relevant technical experience
- 100% Health Care Contribution
- Equity Options
- Unlimited PTO and Sick Leave
- Remote for foreseeable future
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com