Sporttrade is a stealth company poised to disrupt the sports betting industry with the first legal sports betting exchange in United States history. Built just like a financial exchange, our venue allows retail and institutional customers alike to trade on sports outcomes by buying and selling contracts on sports outcomes.
As the information security engineer, you will have the opportunity to assist in building a security program from the ground up. We are a forward-thinking company and are working on the most cutting edge technologies. Come help us solve complex security issues while developing automation strategies to secure the enterprise.
Sporttrade is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, religion, race, or otherwise.
Our mission is to create the most efficient and transparent exchange in the United States and become the premier venue for participants looking for the deepest liquidity and best prices in prediction markets.
We recognize that our company sits at the cross-section of industries typically dominated by white males. But studies show that diverse workforces create better companies, so we are committed to actively encouraging an inclusive culture that celebrates the uniqueness and contributions of each individual. If you’re from a diverse background, we encourage you to apply!
- Function as the primary point of contact for SIEM operations and incident response.
- Work with the Operations team to ensure appropriate security testing, controls, and hardening are in place on and throughout the CI/CD pipelines for critical applications.
- Support internal security operation functions, including security awareness training, vulnerability management, and identity access management.
- Work with both internal and external resources to conduct risk assessments and ensure compliance with regulatory and industry requirements.
- Develop and document information operational procedures and workflows.
- Familiarity with DevSecOps methodologies, shift-left, and security automation
- Working knowledge of Terraform, Git, and Ansible
- Demonstrable understanding of container ecosystem, including Docker and Kubernetes
- 1+ year of cloud security experience
- Experience with threat modeling and penetration testing is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Proficient interpersonal relationship building skills
- 100% Health Care Contribution
- Equity Options
- Unlimited PTO and Sick Leave
- Remote for foreseeable future
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org