Sporttrade is poised to disrupt the sports betting industry with the first legal sports betting exchange in United States history. Built just like a financial exchange, our venue allows retail and institutional customers alike to trade on sports outcomes by buying and selling sports contracts (bets).
Our mission is to launch the first true sports betting exchange in the United States and by doing so introduce the benefits of free markets to sports bettors. We are harnessing decades of experience in capital markets and sports betting to truly revolutionize the space and provide ease of use, transparency and price improvement.
Studies show that diverse workforces create better companies, and we are committed to actively encouraging an inclusive culture that celebrates the uniqueness and contributions of each individual. If you’re from a diverse background, we encourage you to apply!
- Provide personnel, policy, and procedure guidance to employees and management
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of federal and local state employment law and compliance requirements
- Coordinate open enrollments, changes, and training for employee benefit programs
- Respond to human resources related inquiries
- Assist with payroll processing
- Create and distribute internal communications regarding status changes, benefits, and company policies
- Develop and maintain talent management processes
- Represent employer in recruiting events
- Collaborate on employee onboarding/offboarding activities
- BA in Business, Organizational Development, Psychology or similar degree
- 3+ years of experience in human resources positions
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Proficient interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills
- 100% Health Care Contribution
- Equity Options
- Unlimited PTO and Sick Leave
- Remote for foreseeable future
- Fun company outings
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com