Sporttrade is poised to disrupt the sports betting industry with the first legal sports betting exchange in United States history. Built just like a financial exchange, our venue allows retail and institutional customers alike to trade on sports outcomes by buying and selling sports contracts (bets).
We are hiring a full stack web developer to join our application development team. This person will be responsible for building internal web interfaces for our customer support and operations teams, and then will assist in the development of our customer-facing web app.
Our mission is to create the most efficient and transparent exchange in the United States and become the premier venue for participants looking for the deepest liquidity and best prices in prediction markets.
We recognize that our company sits at the cross section of industries typically dominated by white males. But studies show that diverse workforces create better companies, so we are committed to actively encouraging an inclusive culture that celebrates the uniqueness and contributions of each individual. If you’re from a diverse background, we encourage you to apply!
- Lead the development of our web-based trading application and internal dashboard.
- Lead the development of our internal administration and customer support dashboards.
- Participate in code reviews, architecture meetings and strategy meetings for our broader engineering team.
- Mentor younger team members, including interns and co-op students.
- Contribute to and demonstrate ownership over major components of our application stack, taking responsibility for their maintenance and improvement over time.
- Review, evaluate, and improve procedures and systems
- 3+ years of full stack application development experience
- Good understanding of HTML/CSS
- Demonstrable experience with the Python programming language
- Familiarity with Docker and orchestration tools such as Kubernetes and Docker Swarm
- Passion for helping people and enabling them to solve problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective project management skills
- 100% Health Care Contribution
- Equity Options
- Unlimited PTO and Sick Leave
- Remote for foreseeable future
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com