Sporttrade is poised to disrupt the sports betting industry with the first legal sports betting exchange in United States history. Built just like a financial exchange, our venue allows retail and institutional customers alike to trade on sports outcomes by buying and selling sports contracts (bets).
Our mission is to launch the first true sports betting exchange in the United States and by doing so introduce the benefits of free markets to sports bettors. We are harnessing decades of experience in capital markets and sports betting to truly revolutionize the space and provide ease of use, transparency and price improvement.
Studies show that diverse workforces create better companies, and we are committed to actively encouraging an inclusive culture that celebrates the uniqueness and contributions of each individual. If you’re from a diverse background, we encourage you to apply!
- Assist Product & Operations management in determining customer support strategies by leading needs assessments, capacity planning, staffing, and cost/benefit analyses
- Evaluate state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information to strategic plans and reviews.
- Recruit, train, coach, counsel, and discipline customer service employees; communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing contributions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Develop customer support systems by implementing an interaction and voice response systems, assisting in the design of user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans
- Maintain and improve customer support operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs.
- Meet call center financial objectives by estimating requirements and working within an established annual budget
- Oversee preparation of customer support and service performance reports and collect/analyze data.
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- 5+ years of customer service leadership and/or relationship management experience
- Proven track record as a Customer Service or Call Center Manager
- Experience in providing ‘front-line’ customer service support
- In-Depth understanding of staff management methods and techniques
- Excellent communication; written and verbal
- Working knowledge of customer service software and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically, work independently and to lead by example
- Strong problem solving
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- History of sports betting or financial industry customer support preferred
- 100% Health Care Contribution
- Equity Options
- Unlimited PTO and Sick Leave
- Remote for foreseeable future
- Fun company outings
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com