Sporttrade is poised to disrupt the sports betting industry with the first legal sports betting exchange in United States history. Built just like a financial exchange, our venue allows retail and institutional customers alike to trade on sports outcomes by buying and selling sports contracts (bets).
Our mission is to launch the first true sports betting exchange in the United States and by doing so introduce the benefits of free markets to sports bettors. We are harnessing decades of experience in capital markets and sports betting to truly revolutionize the space and provide ease of use, transparency and price improvement.
Studies show that diverse workforces create better companies, and we are committed to actively encouraging an inclusive culture that celebrates the uniqueness and contributions of each individual. If you’re from a diverse background, we encourage you to apply!
- Own, implement, and design end-to-end automated test suites to track and benchmark the Sporttrade platform.
- Work alongside development and product teams to implement and analyze Product requirements as testable and repeatable SDLC artifacts
- Work as part of the Operations (Site Reliability) team to help ensure exception uptime, performance, and identify system bottlenecks before they are a problem
- Design, document, and implement distributed load testing to simulate production scale workloads and identify system bottlenecks
- Build, maintain, and operate logging, monitoring, and tracing tools to provide visibility into Sporttrade infrastructure and applications
- Contribute to and refine Continuous Integration patterns across the organization
- Familiarity with one or more cloud and virtualization providers – Amazon Web Services, Google Compute Platform, OpenStack, VMware
- Expertise with one or more automation/testing tools, such as Cucumber, Selenium, Appium, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Locust.io, Jmeter, Mochaa
- Experience working with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Demonstrable knowledge of infrastructure core concepts like networking, operating systems, web services, and message queue systems
- No prior experience with sports betting or exchange trading needed
- Exceptional communication skills, ability to work with Agile methodologies, and a collaborative attitude
- 100% Health Care Contribution
- Equity Options
- Unlimited PTO and Sick Leave
- Remote for foreseeable future
- Fun company outings
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com